Thursday, January 27, 2011

Some things I know. A lot of things I don't

Today, this is what I do know:

~mornings are good- when I sleep through them, and yet I always feel when I wake up that I've missed the best part

~love horses and motorcycles, snow boarding and jet skiing

~always love the ocean, never the sand

~read books voraciously until the last chapter, and never want it to end

~speak rarely, thoughtfully, methodically

~love the 3 Johns

~I happen to stew, and also like stew :)

~live in a world of excessive acronyms

~have the worst luck imaginable

~have been duped by life itself

~adores wind and rain, and wildly stormy nights

~and puddles

~and galoshes

~have predictably worse nightmares every time I fall asleep

~ can get lost in music in a split second of time

~wants to believe in chivalry

~will listen forever...and ever... and ever...

No comments: