Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am a princess

Just for shits and giggles, I went out and did something I normally don't do. Don't hold your breath, it's not THAT exciting - I'm clearly not the risk taking type. Because I'm a girl and I totally feed off of comfort and refuge, I bought myself the fluffiest, prettiest, calmest, most gently royal feeling bedding set I could find. It kind of looks like this:
This means that every night when I climb into bed and pull the covers up to just under my chin, I actually FEEL one step closer to waking up and being a princess. =o) What have I been missing out on in life if all it took was one cozy blanket and few pillows to bring out a smile? Sure life sucks and no I'm really not completely satisfied with life just from a comforter, but heck... you mean happiness, even this small, is just within reach, even if it's for a few self indulgent fleeting minutes of being a princess... I'm in. I'm SOOO in.

1 comment:

Want to make you mine... said...

That looks so absolutely comfy! I'm glad to see you happy. : )