Monday, March 2, 2009

Let it go

Aw piss. It started out such a normal ordinary day. I should have known it was too good to be true, but hoped instead that it was a touch of good luck. Negative. Negatory dear one. Wrong again.

If I'm already on edge with a certain someone, and then that someone says "You know, I don't appreciate..." Great. Thanks for working with your I-statements. Now that you've opened THAT door, let me tear into you and detail your exact attributes that I don't appreciate, the ones I don't care for, the things you do that make me RAGE inside. All the things that collectively affirm that I am insane for staying to look at your face.

I honestly don't really care what you do and what you don't do. But, you've got to be kidding me if you can't do one thing without fucking it up. I don't care if you choose to go left or right. But if you choose to go right, go RIGHT and quit your bitchin.

If I know I'm good at one thing, it's being passive aggressive. I'm not all that proud of it, but I do it really well. So there. But then... this quiet girl, who normally is a bit shy, rather introverted, has zero-to-none speaking qualities or presence, usually thinks long and hard before she talks, makes every word that comes out have purpose...is gonna take you out back and rail on you cause you damn well deserve it and it's been long time coming.

I don't really think that I'm going to be the one to put you in your place. It's not my job. But I'll take a swing. Somewhere along the road of life you'll look back and realize you should have taken this as your wake up call. If you don't like what you do-- change it. If you don't like who you are-- change it. If you keep doing the same damn thing day in and day out, and you don't get where you want to go-- take another route. I certainly don't claim to know it all, but can't you see you're dragging everyone down around you?

Let go.

1 comment:

Want to make you mine... said...

Powerful… Poignant… The precision of your words and your frustration are astounding to say the least. They aren’t just the line of the sword but rather the sword’s slicing edge. Passive aggressive in life or not, you don't seem to be here. It’s impressive.