Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weather

I can hate many things, though I try not to. At heart, really, I'm a lover not a hater. I like the weather. Any kind of weather: stormy weather with rain and thunder and lightning, windy weather with leaves spinning and swirling lost in the movement, warm weather that holds you close and breathes down your neck and whispers you secrets.

Wouldn't it be great if instead of secrets, that it could whisper the answers. I think it's just as romantic and am holding on to hope that some day, some how, I can find the answers too.

1 comment:

Want to make you mine... said...

Beautiful writing as always. I love how you described the "warm weather that holds you close and breathes down your neck and whispers you secrets." So visual. : )

I'm hoping that one day, we'll all find the answers we seek and hopefully, that they'll be the ones that we were looking for all along. I'm guessing that for now, we'll just have to rephrase our questions until it's time to find out. What do you think?