Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thinking again

I wonder if my doctors and I ever find out the cause or cure for my ailments, if I'll feel any better? Or will I just have nothing to hide behind any more? No more excuses, nothing more to duck behind and shield me from the truth. But then we are all going to die one day anyhow, right? Each day is one day closer, so why am I so bogged down with these nuances? Let me just let the guard down, let the little things roll on by, let me enjoy this life. Now if I could just get out of my own damn way, I'd be onto something here.

1 comment:

Want to make you mine... said...

Thank you for your very up-lifting comment. I really do mean it. It's nice letting someone outside of this insider's box-view on life.

Contemplating your post however, I've come across the one thought, what if life is just more fun with the excuses and the nuances? We all need the downs to show us how great the positives are.

You're right though, we all do stand in our own way but I'm guessing it's just to protect us from that one time that everything might end horribly wrong. It still seems like you're still living and breathing though which is very nice for me because I enjoy reading your blog and hearing from you. : )