Friday, February 6, 2009

Lovely Friday

Nothing special to report today. Except perhaps that I'm not dead, and that's always a good start. Not only am I not dead, I didn't kill any one else either. This too, some where, some place has to be earning me super-sized-karma points. I'm convinced. Not nearly as depressed as I have been in previous weeks, and I contribute this entirely to prescription medications that are trying to bring me back to normal. Not proud of that, but they are not pain killers, so whatever. I've got to start somewhere. Little things are making me laugh again, and this is a welcome welcome return. In closing, let me share two non-monumental thoughts: 1- Someone asked me if it's possible to have a half-wedgie? Do I seem like someone who would have the answer to that? Ponder that and let me know. I eagerly wait your reply. 2- I know what happens to a tube of toothpaste if it accidentally takes a flying secret leap into the washer and then to the dryer...un-noticed. Minty freshness abounds.

3 comments:

Want to make you mine... said...

Not that I believe too much in karma but yes, not being dead and not ceasing others = major karma points : )

Don't worry about taking anything to make yourself not so depressed... I stuff my face when I'm sad... LOL. It's good that I still have a speedy metabolism. It keeps me happy.

Any who, I do hope things go up hill for you from here. I'd love to read about some adventures (late night Walmart runs and up) LOL : )

Last of the Fauxicans said...

Regarding #1 - Um, no. You may have actually lost some karma points for NOT killing the guy who asked you that.

Diary of a Secret Blogger said...

For the record, it was a female type who asked the question. I think it was a personal question...like about her... maybe. Weirdest thing though to see the wheels turning as she REALLY pondered the implications of the half-wedgie. Odd I tell you. ODD.