Friday, February 13, 2009

Things...

... I am currently diggin' this very moment in time:
  • This rain storm is awesome. I hope it knocks out all the power lines and hope trees fall and prevent me from going anywhere tomorrow
  • The sound of the rain falling on the roof soothes me; drops my blood pressure and everything
  • Octagon shaped drinking glasses feel really good on my lips. What gives? It almost actually makes the water TASTE better...
  • The movie Changeling. It's fascinating. Anyone else seen it?
  • The fact that tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I am already done celebrating. I'm a fast learner. Done. Next.
  • Found some old piano music that I started to learn in high school. Still can't find the first page, so I have no idea what the name of it is, actually can only find pages 2,3,4, so I guess I'll give it a new ending too
  • It's Friday
  • Ate really scrumptious pineapple today, but a little too much cause now my tongue's hurting
  • Tried to eat fairly firm grapes with a fork with skewed prongs, this was the highlight of my day. Tricky little bastards.

1 comment:

Want to make you mine... said...

Haha... Very amusing. Used all 6 senses today (5 being the usual and the 6th, being emotions). It felt as if I was living vicariously along with you : ) Very jealous of the pineapple part though. Kind of want one now... Lol.