Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Still confused

Is it something in the air? Maybe it's the weather? Maybe, really, it's just me, looking, grasping for anything to make this all clear. The pain is back. The nightmares are back. As if that's not enough, I wake up in a screaming panic and can't for the life of me figure out where I am when I wake up. After a few moments taking inventory of the surroundings, I realize AGAIN that I am in my own bed, in the bedroom, in my house. Can I really be losing it all this early in life? Maybe I've been losing it all along, and I just can't hide it any more.

1 comment:

Want to make you mine... said...

Hang in there. Your nightmares are just dreams. They end when you know that they are nothing more than imaginary. I'm sure that there is a reason to them, you just need to figure out what they mean.

Only when your nightmares are real do you need to be concerned. Just keep swimming : )