Monday, January 26, 2009

Waste

Alright. I put up with the crappiest day today. My brow hurts from shooting daggers ALL. DAY. LONG. Actually, let me rephrase one thing. It's not the people I hate, per se. It's their actions. Hate the actions not the people. I get that. I just don't get people. See the problem? I know how I want people to be, and they are just not being that way... the nerve.

First: People who believe they are entitled really get under my skin. Entitled to know, be nosy, be out for the drama and the gossip. Get away! If someone doesn't say something to you...They probably DON'T want YOU to know. Don't be hurt by it. Move on. It's not all about you. If you really care, take a step back and wonder to yourself if there are unbecoming qualities about you that scare the shit out of people. Maybe like you're not trustworthy? Perhaps you are just stupid and you should deal with that too while you're at it. Just a suggestion.

Second: People who think life isn't fair, and bitch about it all the time. Know what? You're right!?!? Life isn't fair. That's the only thing you're going to get right. Ride that one out while you can, it's a good feeling.

Third: People who constantly tell others their personal business. There's some leniency with this one that will weigh carefully the closeness of the friendship, the text of the conversation, and the setting. For the most part I do NOT want to hear about you and your old man, and how you may or may not be able to get it on, and all the intimate details of your dirty deeds... thank you very much for just ruining my own sex life as I now proclaim celibacy.

Lastly, I've got to figure out how to channel this all a little better. I mean, having a panic attack for fear of having another panic attack because things are spinning out of control... that's a poor way to get my point across. Aw piss. What a waste of a day.

2 comments:

Davlin said...

1. Celibacy isn't all bad.

2. Try punching more midgets. Works for me.

Want to make you mine... said...

Punching midgets sounds like fun and all but that's not cool for the midget that gets punched and blogs about it later. LOL...

And an outlet? Shooting daggers sounds like an interesting thing to do. What is it actually?